The public preview environment for Dynamics 365 Business Central 2023 release wave 2 (BC23) is available now.
In Dynamics 365 Business Central admin center:
Are you sure?
Sandboxes on a preview version are intended only for testing and review of features coming in the next release. The environment may be updated to a new preview version or deleted with or without notice. The environment cannot be updated to a production version. It must remain in preview until it is deleted.
Version: W1 23.0 (Platform 23.0.12226.0 + Application 23.0.12034.12167)
More details about Prepare for major updates with preview environments.
Update: For 2023 release wave 2, the update window remains 60 days. More details: Timelines for major updates
To get the Docker Artifacts for the Public Preview use the latest BcContainerHelper PowerShell module and use:
· Get-BcArtifactUrl -storageAccount BcPublicPreview -country <country> -type <type>
· Where <country> is the localization you need (w1, us, dk, de,..)
· And <type> is OnPrem or Sandbox based on whether you need the OnPrem release or the “Sandbox simulation” release.
Get-BcArtifactUrl -storageAccount BcPublicPreview -country jp -type sandbox
Read about major updates!
1. Make sure read the article about how a major Business Central update rolls out: Major Updates and Minor Updates for Business Central Online – Business Central | Microsoft Docs
2. Read more about what is new and planned for Business Central 2023 release wave 2
6. Info from MS Yammer:
Announcing: Public preview for 2023 release wave 2 is available!
Try it out today! We are pleased to announce global roll-out of the preview environments for Business Central 2023 release wave 2 (October).
We want more partners to test the preview and provide feedback. Let us know about your experiences with the new version. You can provide feedback on Microsoft Collaborate here https://aka.ms/BCPreviewBugs – or give us feedback and ask questions it in the Yammer group: “Public Preview 2023 release wave 2”.
To get the Docker Artifacts for the Public Preview use the latest BcContainerHelper PowerShell module and use: – Get-BcArtifactUrl -storageAccount BcPublicPreview -country <country> – Where <country> is the localization you need (w1, us, dk, de,..)
Prepare for major updates
Learn how to prepare for major updates with preview environments, try out the new functionality and provide feedback on the preview, see more here: aka.ms/BCPreview.
Read about major updates
Make sure read the article about how a major Business Central update rolls out: http://aka.ms/bcupdates.
Hope this will help.
Thanks for reading.