The Business Central Launch Event will take place from October 10-12, 2022 – a free virtual event for everyone from reselling partners, consultants, and ISV partners. During the three days, you’ll be able to watch sessions on what’s new in release wave 2 and participate in Q&As. After October 12, all sessions will be available on-demand until January 2023. I am very much looking forward to it.
Register Now! aka.ms/BCLE
What can you expect in this digital event?
We are again bringing the latest innovations for Business Central to you via an all-access digital experience. Expect game-changing speakers, dynamic content, and opportunities to learn how to take Business Central to the next level. All 100% free. You’ll hear from product leaders as they share with you the latest innovations and capabilities to help you confidently move to the cloud and unlock the insights needed to adapt faster, work smarter, and perform better. For this event, we’ll host Q&A sessions, where you’ll be able to ask your questions directly to the experts. Whether you are a business professional, developer, or consultant at a Business Central partner, get ready to up level your game and drive business transformation. Find the overview of new features for Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 release wave 2: https://aka.ms/BCReleasePlan
Which sessions will we host?
- What’s new: Business Central integration with Power Platform
- What’s new in redesigned Intrastat
- What’s new: Enhancements in VAT
- What’s new: Keeping productive with Microsoft 365
- What’s new: Onboarding for app publishers and builders
- What’s new in Administration
- What’s new in Server and Database
- What’s new in Telemetry
- What’s new in Visual Studio Code and AL
- Introducing: Modern Action Bar
- What’s new in the Business Central Web client
- What’s new in Financial Management
- What’s new in the Dynamics GP Cloud Migration Tool
- What’s new for Operations
- What’s new in AL-Go for GitHub
- What’s new in Docker
- What’s new: Enhancements to Dataverse and Dynamics 365 Sales Integration
- What’s new: Universal Code Initiative
We’re looking much forward to see and engage with all of you!
Join us on Yammer (only for partners): https://aka.ms/BCYammer
Discover all Business Central related resources and links: https://aka.ms/BCAll
Find pre-sales, marketing, and readiness materials (only for partners): https://aka.ms/BCPartnerPortal
Hope this will help.