Dynamics 365 Business Central 2022 release wave 1 (BC20) is generally available. Learn more: Link.
I will continue to test and share some new features that I hope will be helpful.
Teams perform better when they have access to insights and actions within their flow of work. The Business Central app for Teams allows users to access business data and act on it directly from Microsoft Teams.
Customers benefit from reduced context-switching and collaboration efficacy when they can do more inside Microsoft Teams.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365-release-plan/2022wave1/smb/dynamics365-business-central/improvements-teams-integration-details-page
Microsoft brings us new Teams integration features with every major update recently. Let’s take a look at this time.
Easier app acquisition
When pasting a link to Business Central in the message compose area in Teams, a banner is now automatically displayed that suggests installing the Business Central app, so that a preview of the link can be shared as a compact and elegant card. This makes it easy for users to get the app with fewer steps.
When a card is shared to a Teams channel, meeting, or group chat, the card includes a Details button that displays the details window inside Teams.
- This window now occupies more space on the screen, showing more fields and actions at once for greater efficiency.
PS: in previous versions
- From the Details window, you can now open the full Business Central experience in the browser.
- To simplify the experience and allow a clear progression from card to details to separate window, the Popout button on cards has now been removed.
These enhancements are only available to Business Central online.
1. Now, list pages can also be opened directly in Teams.
2. You can click … in the upper right corner to open some additional features, such as Open in browser, Copy link, Reload tab and App permissions.
Update info from Dynamics 365 Business Central Launch Event 2022 Release Wave 1:
Hope this will help.
Thanks for reading.