REGISTRATIONS, September 1st
“We were expecting the Covid-19 situation to get better after summer holidays, but it is getting worse.
Therefore, we have decided to go virtual with Directions in 2020! We will combine both Directions EMEA 2020 and Directions ASIA 2020 into one virtual conference.
DIRECTIONS4PARTNERS VIRTUAL 2020 WILL TAKE PLACE:
NOVEMBER 3 – 5, 2020
This will enable our whole community to get updated on content and stay connected in 2020.
Directions ASIA 2021 will be in Bangkok, Thailand April 15-16 and Directions EMEA 2021 will be in Milan, Italy October 27-29 2021.
WHAT WILL THIS VIRTUAL CONFERENCE LOOK LIKE?
• The virtual Directions4Partners 2020 will be open and easy to attend for our entire partner community.
• As you are used to at Directions conferences, this virtual edition will give in-depth content from excellent speakers, the opportunity to connect and interact with Sponsors, Microsoft and other Partners from anywhere. So do not miss out!
• It will be a “Second Life” experience, not a series of webinars. So we will have: Interaction, Session rooms, live and recorded sessions, an exhibition area, structured network spaces, Video-calls with sponsors and Chat rooms. Another reason not to miss out!
• Keynotes will be streamed live every day. Break-out sessions will be pre-recorded, but followed with interactive speaker Q&A. Content has always been an important asset of Directions, that will not change in this virtual edition, we will still have Microsoft, MVPs, ISVs and our other community experts. For sure, a third reason not to miss out.
• And the sponsors? Well, there will be a virtual expo area with multi-level booths. Participants can invite sponsors to chat or direct video call. Sponsor sessions and movies during the conferences.
Sessions at Directions EMEA will provide unique access to the latest knowledge that updates, including:
- The update on the Roadmap for Dynamics 365 Business Central,
- The Modern Client and best practices for developers incl. Visual Studio Code and AL
- The upgrade of existing NAV customers to Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Customer engagement apps: Dynamics 365 for Sales and Marketing
- Technical and implementation issues of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, and former NAV versions
- ISV solutions and offerings, technical and marketing validation on AppSource
- Strategies for successful marketing & sales of Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Business models for Dynamics 365 Partners, including Cloud Solution Provider and ISV Embed (Cloud) programs
Increased focus on the Power Platform and AI
- The Power Platform offers new opportunities for Partners to help customers with their digital transformation. Expect an increased focus on the Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow) and Power BI, with many in-dept sessions and workshops.
- Integrating Business Central data and data collected outside Business Central with AI help customers get a intelligent future views of their business and again a great Partner opportunity to engage in and stay valuable.”