Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Launch Event will start on April 20, 2022 – a free virtual event for everyone from reselling partners, consultants, and ISV partners. I am very much looking forward to it.
Register Now! Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event
DKWC068 Keynote | Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Launch Event
20.04.2022 | 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM CEST (Central European Summer Time) / 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
Event Language: English
Welcome to the live keynote for the Business Central Launch Event | 2022 release wave 1
Join Mike Morton, Jannik Bausager and Dmitry Chadayev as they reveal key updates, what’s new for 2022 release wave 1 and future roadmap for Business Central. This live keynote takes place on April 20, 2022, from 5-5.30 PM CEST / 8-8.30 AM PDT. Be aware, that the keynote is a live session, whereas the rest of the event is 20+ breakout sessions that can be watched on-demand. We will announce how you get access to the sessions during the keynote.
On-demand session overview:
- What’s new in Financial Management
- Introducing: Shopify and Business Central
- What’s new in Project and Warehouse Management
- What’s new in Manufacturing and Planning
- What’s new in Bank and Payment Reconciliation & Bank Deposits
- Introducing Health & Uptake Monitoring of Application Features
- What’s new: Extending Business Central’s Email Capabilities
- What’s new in the Client – for Users
- What’s new in Power Platform
- What’s New: Improvements to Data Synchronization using Dataverse
- What’s new: Working with Microsoft Teams
- What’s new: Working with Files in OneDrive and Outlook
- Introducing: Excel Layouts for Business Central
- What’s New in Visual Studio Code and AL
- Introducing: Do-it-yourself CI/CD made easy with AL-Go for GitHub
- What’s new in the Client – for Developers
- What’s new in Server and Database
- What’s new in Telemetry
- What’s new in Permissions
- What’s new in Delegated Administration of Business Central
- What’s new in Cloud Migration
We are again bringing the latest innovations for Business Central to you via an all-access digital experience. Expect game-changing speakers, dynamic content, and opportunities to learn how to take Business Central to the next level. All 100% free. You’ll hear from product leaders as they share with you the latest innovations and capabilities to help you confidently move to the cloud and unlock the insights needed to adapt faster, work smarter, and perform better. Whether you are a business professional, developer, or consultant at a Business Central partner, get ready to up level your game and drive business transformation.
Review the release plan on https://aka.ms/BCReleaseplan to see what’s new in 2022 release wave 1. Note: This event may be recorded and shared publicly with others, including
Microsoft’s global customers, partners, employees, and service providers. The recording may include your name and any questions you submit to Q&A. You may submit questions anonymously.
Hope this will help.