Dynamics 365 Business Central 2021 release wave 2 (BC19) is generally available. New customers will automatically get the latest builds of Business Central 2021rw2 (version 19).
Version: W1 19.0 (Platform 19.0.29884.30666 + Application 19.0.29894.30403)
Version: W1 19.0 (Platform 19.0.29884.30666 + Application 19.0.29894.30693)
A few highlights and next steps from Microsoft Yammer:
– Extended 60 days update window. Please visit https://aka.ms/bcupdates to learn how a major Business Central update rolls out
– With 2021rw2 we have released the migration toolkit for India
– Join us at Business Central Launch Event week of October 18, 15+ sessions you can view on-demand.
– Registration will open soon, bookmark this link: https://aka.ms/BCLE
– See details about the sessions in attached overview
– Relevant for India, APAC, Australia region: Join the Business Central Offices Hours Call October 12 about Apps in AppSource – make sure to join and ask your questions. Register today for the call: https://aka.ms/BCOfficeHours
– On-premises product download links will be available on Partner Business Central later today. Bookmarkthis link: https://businesscenter.mbs.microsoft.com/#contentdetail/Dyn365BizCentralOnPrem_2021wave2
– In November 2021 we are expanding to seven new countries; Argentina, Bulgaria, Chile, Myanmar, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, and Ukraine
Hope this will help.