The Business Central Launch Event will take place from March 29-31, 2023 – a free virtual event for everyone from reselling partners, consultants, and ISV partners. During the three days, you’ll be able to participate in a live opening session, watch sessions on what’s new in 2023 release wave 1 (BC22) and participate in Q&As. After March 31, all sessions will be available on-demand until end of June 2023. I am very much looking forward to it.
Register now! https://aka.ms/BCLE
What can you expect in this launch event?
We are again bringing the latest innovations for Business Central to you via an all-access digital experience. Expect game-changing speakers, dynamic content, and opportunities to learn how to take Business Central to the next level. All 100% free. You’ll hear from product leaders as they share with you the latest innovations and capabilities to help you confidently move to the cloud and unlock the insights needed to adapt faster, work smarter, and perform better. Find the overview of new features for Business Central 2023 release wave 1: https://aka.ms/BCReleasePlan.
- Discover all Business Central related resources and links: https://aka.ms/BCAll
- Find pre-sales, marketing, and readiness materials (only for partners): https://aka.ms/BCPartnerPortal
- Follow us on LinkedIn (new group): https://www.linkedin.com/company/microsoft-dynamics-365-business-central/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSDyn365BC
- Join us on Yammer (only for partners): https://aka.ms/BCYammer
Hope this will help.